Wednesday, August 21, 2013

RUNICARDS animus protector of 4 seasons championTHIS ONE

my current work for runicards "animus protector of 4 seasons" 

my first 4 illustration for runicards new project animus, this one is a great learning
experience for me, really love working on this project. gave me a lot of opportunity
to test my skill and learn new stuff.

with this project i learned how to customize my default brush to get the stroke, blending...
 that i wanted. it also teaches me on how to work on my backgrounds.

also learned a process that helps me work faster . 
this took a lot of my time, but it's worth it

also got a lot of help from my friends CRITS
you can check his illustrations here : 



never expected this one to be my favorite. this one took least of my time , i really wish
i had more time to put more details with this painting. but i still love it 

this one is also my favorite gave me the chance to work on my BG study clouds and painting
sea. also accidentally learn few stuff to improve my effects.

first illustration i did for runicards, trying out some stuff here obviously the background
doesn't have enough details.

THIS ONE! gave me a headache , i really don't like the output and this one took a lot of my time. fixing
the light source , her face , BG everything about this painting. honestly dont have the general idea on
how will this look when it's done unlike the other 3. but needed to submit this on time so called it done.



WIPS

early sketches i did for the champions, the anime style/look was requested by the client

final sketches for the champion, did a lot of changes so they wont look the same and to show
more personality.


first draft sketches for the champion

No comments:

Post a Comment