Wednesday, August 21, 2013

first Photoshop Illustration



here are the first 2 illustration i did using photoshop i learn a lot from this
project. learned how paint and blend without relying on the brush that im using
james gurneys book about color and light helps me a lot to understand
some fundamentals of painting.

you can check his books at amazon

wish i had his imaginative realism but the color and light is already a big help, 
re reading this book every time i got the time.


this is the very first illustration i did with PS its a very cool experience learned a lot
did a lot of trials and errors this one also thought  me to paint on 1 layer fixing my errors
with paint overs instead of using an eraser. 

this is the advanced version of the card above, wish i had more time to do this one. i really used lot
of my energy fixing problems with the first one but still learned new stuff from this one, like painting without
any lineart to use as a guide for BG 


WIPS


my first WIP, i always starts my painting black and white it helps me focus more with values

comparison from PS to SAI, the right illustration was made from our collab with my fellow artist
ginrenz did the colors and draft.
the left illustration was made from PS based on our collab. 


No comments:

Post a Comment